Shades – Have a small room that you wish had looked more spacious? Here are a few tricks to help you with that.
- Use a cooler shades to decorate your room walls. Cooler shades include greens, blues and violets. They make walls appear to recede. Also cooler colors reflect more light giving the appearance of space.
- Try using mirrors. Large mirrors will create the illusion of more space.
- If you have electronic equipments in the room, like a TV, then make sure you hide it behind panels of the same color as the wall. This is not only more tidy, tidy will also mean more space.
- As for decor, try to use transparent materials or glass show pieces. This too will make the room feel a bit more airy.
- Use sparse furniture to avoid making the room cloistered.
- Also use accessories and decor to go with the cool or pastel shades of the room
Follow these simple steps to make your room look and feel more spacious!